Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Bus Bound

I am riding the struggle bus for some unknown reason. I'm trying to analyze matters, figure out how and when I boarded this bus -- but it's a bit like an unexpected situation in a dream: all of a sudden, here I am, bumping along in my vaguely uncomfortable seat, not sure where I am riding or when I should get off. 

The frustrating part is, I'm not sure what I actually need. And I can't ask for support without knowing that. So I'll just keep trying, one foot in front of the other, one day at a time. 

I have a lot of ideas about Things To Write About, and perhaps if I do some more writing, that will help. I do enjoy writing. 

Maybe if I were better at taking care of myself, I would do better. (Not sure how to learn how to do that, though.) Need some motivation, determination, discipline.

Or Maybe, I just need a little bit more Love.

Photo Copyright 2021, 2022, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment