Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Snooze

Today's miscellaneous thoughts:

On pets:
Tiny Dog is experiencing a bit of ataxia because of her new anti-seizure medication. I am bereft at the thought that she is not able to hunt lizards or chase her favorite toys. Everything I have read seems to state that she may improve as she gets used to the medication. Let us hope. Bless you, my Tiny Dog. 

On Harry Potter:
Whatever happened to Crookshanks and Pigwidgeon after the Battle of Hogwarts? Did they go back to Hermione and Ron? 

On COVID:
One of our household may have been indirectly exposed to the coronavirus at work. We shall see what testing reveals. I know it's only a matter of time until one of us comes down with COVID, and we'll do what we have to do when it happens. 

The fear of illness I carry with me is not a rational fear. (Then again, my fear of illness has never been rational.) We'll get through. One day at a time.

I think I will go bleach the doorknobs, just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment