Friday, April 2, 2021

TRX

In the quest for a good mental getaway, I have found this RV: the Phoenix TRX.  I'm rather partial to the configuration with a dinette and couch (rather than two couches). It seems like a great vehicle for a solitary adventure, with just the right amount of space, storage, pantry, kitchen, dry bath, everything that is needed and nothing more. True, one would have to fold down the couch into a bed to sleep really comfortably, but that's OK -- the arrangement does not need a slideout, thereby minimizing extra weight and reducing a need to a large parking space. 

It's a bit hard to find videos showing the vehicle online, but there are a few (here's one), and I find them soothing. I don't know where I'd go, but I do know what I'd pack. Perhaps someday. We'll see. 

Image found here: https://familyrvingmag.com/2019/12/02/phoenix-trx/




No comments:

Post a Comment