Sunday, April 25, 2021

Things to Do

 One of my big projects ends mid-May, and so I've started making a list of Things To Do, not only to celebrate completion of that project, but also, to begin to ease myself back into the world. (I'm in no hurry to get back into the world. But if I am going to travel to see my parents or Cherished Friend at some point in the future, I need to get back to Ordinary Public Activities.) Let's see -- so far, I have (starting small, and increasing in complexity):

1. Go in-person to the pet store to get rabbit supplies

2. Go for a hike someplace nice. Perhaps Aguirre Springs

3. Go to one of my favorite outdoor places, such as White Sands or Carlsbad Caverns

I... can't think of anything else right now. I'm struggling with fatigue and migraine (still), and it's hard to find the motivation to plan activities, let alone execute such plans. Perhaps, though, being outside for a bit will make Things Better. 

There will be better days. 

A new blossom sprouts from the roots.
I hope for the same for myself, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment