Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Exploring

Lovely Offspring the First has completed another trip around the sun. How can it be, that I have an Offspring who is twenty-eight years old? I still feel twenty-something inside, myself. 

It has been a long hard year: for her birthday last year, we were all in Lockdown. This year, things are slowly opening up -- yet caution is still very much warranted. She has indicated that she is the only one among her friends and coworkers who has not yet caught COVID. We would like to keep it that way. 

Offspring the First, you are so kind and thoughtful, and you try so hard. It is unfair that you have to make your way through this Pandemic, when you should be able to explore the world freely. I wish for so much more for you. 

Stay the course, beautiful child. I wish for all Good Things for you, always. And I am here for you, should you ever be in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment