Sunday, August 14, 2022

Out

 I have lost at COVID dodgeball.

I spent the afternoon yesterday wondering, COVID or allergies? Took a test in the evening. The faintest of positive lines.

F*ck.

I am disappointed, but not surprised. Hopefully, it will be mild.

I... am not happy.

We shall see how it goes. 

It's the faintest of lines. 
It might be hard to see, because I did not photograph it until some time later, and the test strip had already started drying out. Nevertheless, it is there.
Rats. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh NO! I am still a COVID unicorn over here, knocking on wood, and feeling justified in hiding from the world. Hope it was a mild case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! It was frustrating, because I tried so hard for two and a half years, and then despite all my efforts, it walked right through my door. At least it was late enough in the Pandemic, that we had vaccines on board and milder variants to contend with. Here is hoping you continue to escape. <3

      Delete