Sunday, May 16, 2021

None

 The CDC just recently issued new guidelines about activities that are possible once a person is fully vaccinated. In short, they have said: "Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."

So now, when I see an unmasked person out in the wild, I don't know whether they're fully vaccinated, or whether they are an anti-mask/anti-vaccine person. I do know, though, that when I see an unmasked person in a store which still requires masks, looking at you, lady in Home Depot (where I made an extremely rare excursion ever-so-briefly yesterday to find some bunny-proofing materials), that I... will be judgmental on the inside.

This is why I still won't go much of anywhere except in case of necessity.

I trust no one.



No comments:

Post a Comment