Sunday, September 16, 2018

Waiting, Again

Tiny Dog rests in Elderly Three-toothed Dog's bed while we wait one more night. (He feels much better, although his labwork is still not good.) If we are very lucky, he may be home tomorrow. I am not sure what the future holds, although I am currently confident that he is doing reasonably well and that I will see him again soon. 

I try to think about how he has always been friendly and enjoys meeting new people. and that helps me to hope that he is not too worried or scared right now. Perhaps he is sleeping soundly. 

All of the people at his regular vet's office think he is very endearing. Hopefully he is getting some consoling attention at the animal hospital too. 

All day long, I have found myself listening for the jingle of his collar. I miss him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment