Friday, July 29, 2022

Schrodinger's COVID

Herself speaks.

COVID quarantine, day... five? Six? 

Beloved Husband is improving. So far, no one else in the house has any symptoms.  I'll run another over-the-counter test tomorrow and see what it says. 

How many days do I need to let go by, before I am comfortable with the idea that I may have escaped infection? (Assuming, that is, that I don't develop symptoms/test positive.) 

Schrodinger's COVID cat: how long will we be in limbo, neither definitely positive nor definitely negative? 

Sometimes, I think a tiny bit about how it might be better if I just caught the Plague, to get it over with. And then I think about how that is ridiculous, because no one wants to be sick. I don't want to be sick. 

This is all... a bit much.

One day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment