Sunday, July 31, 2022

Hymn

I am in desperate need of Peace.

-----
All is relatively well. Beloved Husband is recovering from COVID just fine; no one else appears to have caught it (knock wood); everything is status quo.  Things could be worse, and I am grateful they are not.

I am Tired, though. And also, am extremely aware that my support structure is... insufficient. Yet the idea of building a more robust support structure is overwhelming. 

I'll figure it out eventually. 

In the meanwhile, I will do the best I can.

And for peace, we shall try Hymn to the Sea", from Titanic. I do not like the movie (for it is much too sad), but the music is lovely and calming, and calls to mind soothing gray skies and gentle waves and solitude. Which would be perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment