Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Biden Island

 Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been one of my regular pastimes since the beginning of the pandemic, when I purchased the game so that Offspring the Third and I would have a common activity to enjoy adjacently and together. It's been a delight, to pick fruit and to go fishing and catch bugs; to acquire, build and rearrange furnishings in my house; to grow plants (especially enjoyable, since in the real world I cannot keep even a resurrection plant alive); and even to scuba dive in the waters around my island. A good escape. 

It came to my attention that Presidential Candidate Joe Biden has an island. So I went to visit. It's a beautifully arranged, carefully curated island. Someone clearly, lovingly, spent much time and effort to create and decorate it. It is a tiny detail in the morass of politics, that is a refreshing, optimistic breath of air. 

Whatever happens election-wise: Well done, Sir. Thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment