Monday, October 7, 2019

Exercise

Herself speaks.

I am doing my best to go to the gym regularly. I use the elliptical most often; I need to work on incorporating the weights class as well. Variety is the spice of life, as the saying goes -- or perhaps it is just what is needed to keep exercise boredom at bay.

The scale is still not my friend; the number has hardly budged. I'm going to have to resort to counting calories, I think. (And I should eat fewer Feelings. That might be my biggest challenge.) At least I may be improving my cardiac health and my stamina for future hiking adventures, even when there isn't weight loss.

I don't really hate exercising. However, I desperately miss my 20-year-old body that required so little effort. Alas.

Carry on, body. We'll do what we can.



No comments:

Post a Comment