Sunday, June 23, 2024

Auburn

Herself speaks.

I've decided to move my hair color away from the brighter red, back into an auburn/brown. 

Not sure why. I used to joke that the red was my middle-aged-rage hair color, and that I wouldn't change it until I was less angry. (And at the time, it seemed appropriate, because I was nebulously -- and very -- angry.) 

In truth, I'm not as angry any more. It's not that anything has necessarily changed.  Perhaps, though, I've come to terms with the fact that this is the way things are

Anger is not usually a productive emotion for me, unless it causes rage-cleaning or other type of anger-induced activity. So the absence of anger might be more useful. Unless apathy sets in instead. 

Let's see if we can keep that from happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment