Friday, March 22, 2024

Ragmop and Goose

 I follow Ragmop and Goose on TikTok.  (General note to Congress: don't ban TikTok. Just don't. That's ridiculous. Why don't you spend your time on more worthwhile endeavors, like infrastructure or homelessness or healthcare or getting along and being productive? Just saying.)  

Ragmop and Goose: puppets of adorableness. They posted this ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL vignette on TikTok the other day. I've tried to paste it below, so you all can enjoy it, too. It's so... pure. Wholesome. Lovely.

It reminds me that there's still good in the world. Even when I am having trouble seeing it from the darkness where I sit.

You can also find Ragmop and Goose on the interwebs. And on Instagram too. Go follow them, and your heart will be a little bit lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment