Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Proximity

 Herself speaks.

It has been two years since the Divergence, when Cherished Friend left this desert land and headed to Oceanside. 

Seems like yesterday. And like an Eternity. 

I have not seen him in person nearly as often as I would have liked (there being a Global Pandemic, and all) -- only once, to date. And electronic communication, whether written or via video chat, is a poor second to in-person conversation. It's the best that there is for now, though. 

I miss the ability to go for a walk, to play Scrabble, even just to roam through the aisles of a store, in his company. It's not big things; it's little things.

I hope to make plans soon to visit Oceanside again, so that I can enjoy a bit of Proximity once more.

Photo Copyright 2020, 2022, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment