Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Migraine-y Thoughts

 Herself speaks.

Behold, the train of thought running around in my head while I try to determine what is currently causing my migraine-y status:

1.  How long has the pandemic been going on? I have no sense of time any more.

2. Must be nearly two years, since this is the second holiday season with Plague. 

3.  I should get out some holiday candles because the ones we have smell so nice. And are not so pungent as to add to the migraine.

4. Cherished Friend always had a candle/incense/a pleasant aroma in his house.

5. I wonder whether his house in Oceanside has the same scent as his house in the desert did? Does house scent depend on location, or more on people?

6. I would like to see the ocean again someday, it has been a while. And to poke around in some tide pools. Tide pools are neat.

7. Not many fish in tide pools, but hermit crabs and starfish and things. Nifty.

8. Is it consuming fish that is causing the headache problem? That would suck.

9.  Maybe I need to find a fishmonger and get only really fresh fish. 

10. I do like the word 'fishmonger'.

11. I do not like fishing, though. Beloved Husband and Offspring the Third do, even though it is frustrating when they don't catch anything.

12. Maybe ocean fishing would be different? How far out in the ocean does one need to go to fish?

13. That would involve being on a boat, though. Would that be really nauseating?

14. Don't think about nausea, it's right there behind the headache.

15. I would pay money to watch a YouTube channel with peaceful ocean views from a boat, though. As long as the seas weren't too rough. 

16. I suspect sailing a boat involves a fair amount of cursing at things in general.

17. I have been cursing a lot more lately. Maybe it's the headache. 

18. I think I will go lie down again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment