Friday, October 15, 2021

Howdy

I was hoping that Poppy would teach Cookie how to be relaxed and mellow. It appears, though, that she is instead teaching him how to jump up on things. I found them both sitting in Beloved Husband's chair while he was out one evening. 

The look on Cookie's face. UH, WHAT? I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING. Hilarious. 

-----

Sometimes, I have Pet Regret. Well, it's not that I regret adopting the bunnies (though I didn't think I would end up with four - that seems like A LOT of bunnies). It's more that they are so unlike my small dogs. The dogs were devoted, tidy, and loved to sit next to me on the couch. The bunnies are ambivalent, very messy, and frequently scamper away when I attempt to pat them. It's a very different pet experience, and it makes me miss the small dogs. 

The bunnies sure are cute, though. And really happy with their daily vegetables. That's something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment