Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Round Three

Herself speaks.

Well, the biopsy from the recent skin survey came back... problematic. 

MOHS surgery scheduled for the end of the month, which is the earliest I could get. 

I'm more worried about this particular spot, since it's not the low-grade basal cell carcinoma that was the cause of MOHS surgeries one and two. This new spot is a different type of carcinoma, and more likely to metastasize. 

Not going to think too much about that. (Or at least, I'll try not to do so.) I'll just wait for the full report after the surgery. 

Fingers crossed that the time between now and the surgery will go quickly, and that the surgery will go smoothly, and that, Universe willing, this will be the last surgery. At least for a while. 

I hope. 

Photo Copyright 2020, 2021, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment