Monday, March 1, 2021

Birthday

 Offspring the Second's birthday is today. I know how much the Pandemic has put a wrench in his long-term plans for his life, and I so wish I could make things different for him. He is stoically silent, going to work, waiting, trying to figure out when he can launch new aspects to his life. He must miss attending live music events; I remember how much he has enjoyed them previously. 

He is so kind, thoughtful, diligent and hard-working. So intelligent. Such a dry wit. What a lovely human being he is. I wish for more for him: more freedom, more goals met, more safety. More vaccines. 

You are tremendously loved, Offspring the Second. Hold tight -- the future is coming, and you will be able to Fly. 


Photo Copyright 2020, 2021, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment