Thursday, February 4, 2021

Red

 I allow myself a bit of scrolling through TikTok occasionally, when I have completed my other tasks for the day. There is a lot there. It sucks up time. There are a lot of very positive people, creating positive and helpful content, which is especially nice to see when the news has been so full of acrimony of late. There are a lot of very funny people, too. And a lot of people trying to be sexy. I can't fault them -- in this pandemic, when we see so few people in person, a little positive attention for one's appearance no doubt must go a long way. 

(You won't see me on TikTok. Nobody wants to see that.) 

I noticed that many of the 'sexy' videos include a musical clip from the song,  I See Red (Everybody Loves An Outlaw). 

Hello, people, have you listened to the lyrics? It's about a woman who has caught her man cheating and is plotting violent revenge. THAT IS NOT A SEXY SITUATION, PEOPLE. 

My advice: don't listen to the lyrics. Just enjoy the rhythm and the voice. Those are the sexy bits. 





No comments:

Post a Comment