Friday, February 12, 2021

Pandemic Thoughts, Nine

 Herself speaks.

I've been doing fairly well, all things considered, given the sheer volume of Things I Have To Do and Responsibilities I Must Tend. 

I'm tired, though. 

And something about today was harder than usual. 

-----

I need... nurturing. 

I don't know how, or who, to ask for help with this. We're all busy, we're all barely scraping by, getting close to the year anniversary of the pandemic, everyone's struggling. No one has the bandwidth right now. I don't want to impose on anyone. Life is hard enough at the moment. 

Plus, it's embarrassing. I know I'm an adult and should be taking care of all the things myself, but could someone please just tend to me for a little bit?  It's ridiculous. 

Is it really so terrible to have needs, though? Or am I just trained to think it is? 

I... cannot think about this any more tonight. I think I'll just go sit on the couch with the small dogs. Tomorrow will be better.

As I've been told: 

All tunnels eventually end. Some are just longer than others. 

3 comments:

  1. oh, I feel every bit of this, sending you virtual nurturing, though I know it is not what you require. At least you can know that you are not alone in this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <3 It genuinely does help to know I am not alone. Sending hugs and love back to you.

      Delete