Saturday, February 13, 2021

Questionable Ads, Part Bazillion

 Facebook apparently thinks I need to devote more time to my appearance and private physical well-being. 

There seems to be quite the concern that I might be... too furry? I've gotten a tolerable ad for a "women's" razor:

But also, an ad for a men's razor -- the ad has been repurposed to allegedly target women as well. (I've spared you the video, which includes brief footage of a perky athletic young woman at a beach confidentially confiding about the grooming she prefers 'down there.'). I don't think I'll need the "odor-fighting ball spray":

Speaking of balls, there is this... exercise ball: 

There is this implement designed to tackle unsightly chin and neck issues:


And then there is... decorative jewelry. SWEET FANCIFUL MOSES, NO, FACEBOOK.


No comments:

Post a Comment