Friday, April 29, 2011

Mediocria Firma

The internet is an enormous, sprawling organism.  Much like the giant fungus, Armillaria solidipes, it extends through, under, and beyond the expected boundaries.  Sometimes its reach is so vast that it is difficult to identify the worthwhile parts; one can easily get lost in an endless, mind-numbing stream of clickhere-clickthere-clickclickclickclicketyclick where has the time gone?

It gives me great pleasure, my intrepid readers, when I am able to separate the wheat from the chaff and point you directly to a worthwhile corner of the world wide web.  And so, I happily encourage you to consider Mediocria Firma.  It is a newborn site, still wet behind the ears, and yet it holds tremendous promise.  I hope you enjoy.  I know I will.

 Picture copyright Mediocria Firma, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment