Sunday, June 7, 2026

March Meme

Further to yesterday's reminiscences about Offspring the Second's visit home, this meme turned up in one of my Social Media feeds during March. It encapsulates something I think about often.

I did the best I could while the Offspring were growing up.  I am not sure it was ever Enough.  I was not the best I could be, and I was spread thin, and I did not know how (or who) to ask for help when I was overwhelmed. I wish I could have been more patient, more attentive, more... better.

I am sorry, my lovely Offspring, for the times I failed you. You have always deserved the very best. I hope that as you move through life, you find exactly what you need and what you are looking for. I think of each of you with love, always. 

Uploaded Image

No comments:

Post a Comment