Monday, April 8, 2024

Turn The Corner

 Herself speaks.

It's been nearly four months since the Inflection Point. The road has been an exceptionally arduous one, cold and solitary and endlessly uphill. Questions without answers. Reframing, restarting. One foot in front of the other. And sometimes, a lot of just sitting by the side of the road, contemplating. 

This morning, though, I had a new thought. It's the first time I've had this thought. 

I will likely never be enough for other people. 

And that's their loss. 

I do my best. I have ALWAYS done my best. 

I am Enough. 

And I am Good. 

I will likely backslide, and have doubts. But I will hold on to the fact that I really do try hard, and that I have always done my best. And that I really am Enough. And that I am Good. 

Hold on to that, when you doubt yourself, Gentle Reader. You are Enough. And you are Good. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my friend, you have always been enough. I am glad you finally realized it. Best wishes for wherever your journey takes you.

    ReplyDelete