Thursday, April 4, 2024

Jab, Jab

Last Friday, I took myself to the pharmacy to get the latest COVID vaccine, and also decided to get the first of the shingles vaccine series. (I'll be traveling a bit soon, and seeing as every time I get on a plane, I come down with some form of Plague, it seems best to try to ward off as much of the ward-off-able Plagues as possible. And shingles, while not contagious, is absolutely wretched according to everyone I know who has had it, so let's try to prevent that too.) 

It wasn't bad. I have heard that people react a lot to the shingles vaccine, but honestly, other than being Tired the following day, and having arm soreness from both vaccines, it was fine. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the vaccines help. I do not enjoy trying to take care of All The Things plus tending extra to myself when ill, so if I can avoid a little bit of disease, I am all for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment