Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Changes

 Herself speaks.

This past weekend was filled with aiding two people close to me with preparation/implementation of some Big Steps In New Directions in their lives. I won't discuss the details here, for they are not my stories to tell. Suffice it to say, it's a time of Change.

While I am indirectly impacted by the upcoming transmutations, my role here is to be as supportive as possible. It is not a time for my feelings about anything. Just for my aid where aid is needed.

I'm a bit drained. That's OK, though.

The hardest part through it all, is realizing how very much I would like support myself. I don't know what to ask for, or how. 

I need the most rudimentary of things: a hug, a meal prepared by someone else. Or even someone to take me by the hand and tuck me in bed early to get some rest. 

I'll take my own hand, and do what I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment