Sunday, September 12, 2021

Adventure Awaits

 Herself speaks.

Early in the wee hours of this morning, Offspring the Second set fully into motion his carefully-thought-out plan to relocate to Another State. He contemplated his options and all the permutations, packed minimal possessions, and off he went.  

I am bereft for myself, for I had become accustomed to his presence, and his absence in the household will be large.

I am happy for him, and I hope that all his plans and dreams come to fruition, even better than he hopes.

Good luck, Offspring the Second. I love you tremendously. You are brave, and bright, and determined. You will go far.

A photo of just his taillights as they disappeared around the corner.
Best of luck in all your adventures, Offspring the Second.

No comments:

Post a Comment