Saturday, January 9, 2021

Green

Herself speaks.

Cherished Friend sent some truly extraordinary photos from Oceanside. There were three folders of photos, each from a different Oceanside location, and I found myself wanting to look at only a few of the pictures at a time -- savor them, dive deep into them, absorb them. I'll share some of my favorites in due course. It's hard to choose. 

Looking at the photos reminds me of going for walks with Cherished Friend and his camera, on mountains and at nature preserves and in all sorts of places in between, and the wistfulness generated by the memories is nearly overpowering. I miss those moments, so much. 

Someday (Universe willing), there will be more walks. And photos to remember them by. 

Photo Copyright 2020, 2021, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment