Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Flock

Herself speaks.

I have so many things going on right now. On the one hand, it is good to be busy, because I am doing some things that I genuinely enjoy (interspersed among the tasks-I-must-do) and I have little time for ruminating on things like Pandemic and such. On the other hand, I do occasionally feel as though I have bitten off more than I can chew, and I'm not sure how to tackle everything. Except one step at a time, I suppose.

So I offer in advance my apologies, my stalwart readers, for not tending to the Blog as carefully and thoroughly as I would like. Things will get better in due course, and then I will subject you to more of my ruminations again.

In the meanwhile, I shall do my best to post some lovely photos for your enjoyment. 

 Photo Copyright 2020, 2021, Mediocria Firma.
All rights reserved. Used with gratitude.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment