Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Full-on Bananas

Herself speaks.

Both small dogs continue to ail somewhat. We're not entirely sure what is going on with them -- New Old Dog has poor appetite, and Tiny Dog is weird about food and otherwise behaviorally also just a bit 'off'.  We'll go to the vet's later this week and see if there's anything new that appears on examination.

Tiny Dog has been especially clingy. While I do sometimes tuck her into my fleece jacket, that's not particularly comfortable for me, and it prevents me from accomplishing things since I must use one hand to make sure she doesn't slip out of the bottom. And so, in desperation, I got a dog carrier.

I know, I know. That's five-alarm-crazy-dog-lady.

But she is really happy in there. And I have use of both hands.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment