Sunday, September 22, 2019

Rut

Herself speaks.

You may have noticed an abundance of pet photos of late. Though I've had a few solid topics about which I felt compelled to write, I've otherwise been struggling with identifying motivational subject matter. In some ways, I still feel tired from the Summer of Many Travels and Other Draining Things. I have not had sufficient contemplative time, but have had an abundance of migraines. Alas.

I shall try harder. I am contemplating employing a Weekly Theme; that might help narrow my focus sufficiently to find an interesting writing tidbit. Or perhaps I shall have a Daily Topic for each day of the week. Or a combination thereof. I've hand-written a short list of potential themes/ideas. We shall see.

I appreciate your patience, my stalwart Readers. Thank you for bearing with me. Together, we shall get to a better writing place.

I found this photo in my phone. I don't know what it is. 
It sums up the contents of my brain at the moment, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment