Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bottoms Up

Though I don't pay a great deal of attention to the blog traffic, I was idly perusing the statistics provided by my Stat counter, and noted that one reader came to the blog through the following search:

bottoms up brantly gilbert

I was a tad perplexed.  I had no idea what the relationship between these four words could necessarily be (although I was reasonably certain that the "bottoms" and "up" went together), and so I searched the terms myself.  Apparently, it relates to a song, "Bottoms Up," by a singer named Brantley Gilbert.  It's not my cup of tea at all -- musically rather plain, a video showing copious consumption of alcohol and hints of violence. Nevertheless, readers, I see and I provide, just in case this is that for which you searched. 


No comments:

Post a Comment