Monday, January 2, 2023

Lift Me Up

 Herself speaks.

It's been a challenging few days. 

I will be on my way homeward tomorrow, with relief that I am going back to my familiar nest, and tremendous regret in my heart that I cannot stay longer. I have done the best I can, as have my siblings, to help with smoothing out Daddy's pathway. We hope that he is as comfortable as can be, and we will communicate with him as much as possible in the days to come. We shall see how things unfold.

My soul aches. I want to stand at the edge of the world and let the wind blow through me, until I am cleansed. I want to be picked up and held with gentle hands. I want to find a moment of Peace.

I think that is what Daddy wants, too. 

Rest easy, Daddy. Take your time. We will walk as far as we can along your path with you.

Tonight's earworm:

No comments:

Post a Comment