Thursday, June 13, 2019

Erotic Cowboy

Orville Peck, about whom I've written before here, has released a new video for one of his songs from the Pony album:  Hope to Die.

Oh. My.

I'm not a particularly visual person, yet even I can see the marvelous visual images:

The flow of the fringe of his costumes.
The curve of his hands and his wrists, and his sinuous arm movements. (Most men vastly underestimate, I think, the allure of hands and forearms. Orville Peck, though, is kind enough to show his to us.)
The contrast of the dark mask and the dark bandana at his throat with the glow of his skin.
His sensuous dancing, reminiscent of flamenco dance crossed with traditional western line dancing.

And his smooth voice. Ah, that voice.

Thank you, Orville Peck, for bringing your music to life so beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment