Friday, June 3, 2016

Saturation

I've reached saturation point.

I don't want to hear anything more, ever, about Donald Trump; I refuse to read any additional opinion on what happened (and who is to blame) when the young child fell into the gorilla enclosure in the Cincinnati zoo; and I cannot listen to the 'he-said, she-said' that is Johnny Depp's divorce from Amber Heard (and all the speculation about whether she is telling the truth abuse within the marriage). Plane crashes. Listeria contamination. Lead in the water. Opiod overdose. Flooding, in Texas and in Europe. Zika. And that is just the beginning.

No more news.

I think I shall go peruse Tiny Log Cabin designs instead.

Doesn't that look lovely.
Found here: http://www.standout-cabin-designs.com/log-cabin-floor-plans.html

2 comments:

  1. my friend's son died in a car accident almost five weeks ago -- it is still a gaping wound. So, yes, no more news. I have barely been able to stomach the passing headlines. I voted by mail a week ago, but now I have to avoid all the last minute electioneering here in CA. All I want is for the world to stop spinning for one day... log cabins with no access to outside world sounds really good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry for your and your friend's loss. You do indeed need an escape from the world, in yur own remote cabin, to allow time to heal wounds. Hugs to you. <3

    ReplyDelete