Sunday, July 26, 2015

Zhaan

I've been watching Farscape. It's entertaining; the characters are well-developed and interesting, the special effects are decent, and I'm invested enough (at just halfway through the first season) to want to continue watching.

I am particularly fond of one charater -- Zhaan.  She is blue and bald, and exceptionally beautiful in her blue- and bald-ness. Much of the character's beauty comes from within: she serene, capable, nonjudgmental. and patient. She exudes warmth and intelligence and sensuality.  Because of her training, she can literally share others' pain to help them. And yet, she recognizes her flaws, acknowledging that she has a ruthless and savage side deep within.

I'll be interested to see how her character develops. Perhaps I can seek to be a little more like her, too.

Zhaan was found here
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/farscape/images/21175212/title/zhaan-photo

No comments:

Post a Comment