Thursday, June 4, 2015

Send A House Elf, Stat

Herself gripes.

Two hours at the vet this morning, with three quarters of it waiting because of another pet's emergency. Good news is, elderly tri-toothed dog's intestinal woes can be managed with particular diet and occasional medication when it flares up.

Work.

An unexpected hour and a half meeting at the high school to be introduced to the band program, which Offspring the Third recently joined. The woman sitting behind me was cracking her knuckles throughout the presentation.  

The kitchen needs cleaning. Dinner? What's in the freezer?

Of course I picked today to wash linens, so the bed is unmade and thus I cannot get into it.

And my tailbone hurts something fierce.

I would so love for some of The Household Things to magically take care of themselves.

This lovely house elf was found here: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/House-elf

No comments:

Post a Comment