Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Googles Knows

We were searching for quotes about wishes today, and Google suggested several related searches, including:

how to wish for something and make it come true.

Ah, interwebs.  How we all wish we could do that.

Herself is not a wisher; she worries that if she wants or hopes for things, the Universe will somehow conspire against her.  Is it different if her wish is for someone else?  She does not know.

Make a wish.

This lovely dandelion upon which to wish was found here:
http://wallpaperswide.com/dandelion_wish_2-wallpapers.html

2 comments:

  1. AH .... I frequently try to describe why I try not to wish for things because the three fates fly above me in their little basket, making sure that none of my wishes come true!

    I certainly hope that they stay busy enough with my wishes for it not to extend to wishes I make for others!!

    ReplyDelete