Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HP Q1

Unless you have been living under a rock or have been otherwise isolated from the world of late, you are likely aware that the last movie in the series of Harry Potter movies was just recently released.  Reviews appear to indicate that it is quite good indeed.  I am looking forward to viewing the movie, although I am waiting a bit of time until the crowds thin.  In the erstwhile, I will be devoting a few entries to the contemplation of some Harry Potter-related topics.  Walk this path with me, readers:  I will pose the question and allow you time for contemplation, before posting my answer.  Your comments, and your own questions, are welcome. 

Question 1:  Of all of the characters in the Harry Potter universe, is there one whom you would most like to emulate?

1 comment: