Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home, Again

Herself was corresponding with a classmate regarding the reunion, and had a few further words that she thought I might want to share with you.

She writes:

The one thing I took away from the whole weekend is that I am finally truly happy with myself and who I am now. I was reminded of why I value my Beloved so much and how much the Offspring mean to me. I am glad that I have found an occupation that allows me to help provide for the family and to give them the small extras that please them. I am delighted to be in this placid desert environment. I am absolutely thrilled that I have taken up tae kwon do, as it has not only given me physical and mental strength, but also has granted me a community of lovely people for whom I can make muffins and on whom I can rely. I have everything I could ever want.

We should all be so fortunate.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog posts always pick me up. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am touched, and grateful, to hear that you benefit from reading my blog. It is my honor to have you here.

    ReplyDelete