Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Decompress

Herself speaks.

I was away for a few days: I ventured to Points North to be present when an elderly relative underwent a planned surgical procedure. It went well, all things considered. I am glad.

It takes me time to decompress from traveling and heavy-duty social interaction (both "business" and "pleasure"). It may take several days before I find the time, and the right Words, to lay things to rest properly. 

While I was in Points North, I took a walk around a neighborhood near the hospital we would be visiting. There was a lovely old house -- likely a fraternity house, is my guess -- that was dark and grey and had moss-colored gargoyles at the entrance. It was framed by the autumn leaves of the trees in the yard. Very Nice, Indeed. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment