Saturday, May 7, 2016

Coming to a Close

Herself speaks.

I am nearing the end of The Project.  It has been a tremendous endeavor, requiring more than a few late nights of toil, perhaps even with the occasional tear shed; at the same time, it has been both a learning process and a creative work, and has been very enjoyable for those aspects.  I am sad about this ending. And I am not sure what I will do with myself afterward -- except perhaps go to bed early for several nights in a row.

I stepped out of my comfort zone and found something that I truly enjoyed doing. I did the very best I could. Hopefully, it was enough.

I hope I will be able to do The Project again sometime in the future. We shall see.


This is a part of The Project. 
I shall keep this part for the next Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment