Monday, May 23, 2016

Two

Herself speaks.

Today marks two years exactly since the Unmooring

Last year, a resurgence of the initial grief of unmooring accompanied the anniversary. This year, though, things are different. Perhaps having gone this weekend to visit Cherished Friend, and enjoyed the added bonus of Time To Myself in My Own Hotel Room, provided the exact mental respite I needed at this moment. Perhaps time has eased matters. And perhaps, also, I have come to terms more with the change. 

Change can be difficult; but change is often necessary. And with time, all paths -- even the rocky and the steep -- even out and become more easily walkable. Such it is. 

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. - Louisa May Alcott

Picture copyright 2014, 2016, Mediocria Firma. Used with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment