Monday, February 8, 2016

Election Thoughts

Herself speaks.

The campaigning and debating for the next presidential election are in full swing.

Ugh.

I'm currently thoroughly dismayed by the vast majority of the candidates. I'm especially irked by Donald Trump, for so many reasons that I can't even begin to enunciate them. At the moment, though, I'm even more disturbed by some of the commentary from some individuals whose opinions are expected to be noteworthy.

In particular: I'm not sure which I find more appalling: Gloria Steinam saying that young women support Bernie Sanders to meet boys, or Madeleine Albright saying there is a "special place in hell for women who don't help each other" (i.e., vote for Hillary Clinton). 

All I can say is this:

I'm not voting with my vagina.

End of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment