Thursday, January 20, 2011

Monthly Love Letter, The Third

Herself speaks:

My Beloved,

Today I am thinking about how hard you work.  You have always been so diligent, so intelligent, so careful and thoughtful in all of your projects.  When you commit to a task, you always give it your all and see it through to completion.  I know you have made many sacrifices, large and small, for the good of your clients.  I hope they appreciate all you do.  I worry that the Offspring and I do not show you sufficient gratitude for all that you do. I hope you know that I am in your corner, always, and that I love you and admire you for the honest, hardworking man that you are. 

I see your stress creep to the surface sometimes, and I wish I knew how to help you.  All I can say is, try not to worry.  As you once told me when I was overwhelmed, it is like cleaning beans:  one at a time, and it will get done.  You will get through all the myriad things, one at a time, and I am behind you to support you in every way I can.

Now and always,
Yours


1 comment: