Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Edge of the Earth

I apparently have found the Edge of the Earth, and fallen off of it. Or perhaps it was a Holiday Black Hole that sucked me into its vortex. Where have I been? Was it the end-of-the-school-year bonanza for the Offspring, or the holiday preparations, or the multiple family gatherings, or the potent viruses and accompanying bacteria floating about the abode, or the injured elderly relative requiring emergency care, that was the proverbial straw that broke the blogging camel’s back? It is unclear, but what is certain, is that I have missed you terribly.

With the advent of the New Year, I will turn over a new blog leaf, and return to more frequent updates. In the erstwhile, you are close to my heart, and I wish that the joys and comforts of the season be bestowed in great wealth upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment