Thursday, April 14, 2016

Surprise (Prince)

Herself speaks.

Beloved Husband is a very busy man. He has many clients who depend upon him, and he strives to ensure that they all receive the very best of his efforts. His work ethic is admirable. He has little leisure time, but does manage to squeeze a bit of rest and relaxation into some evenings. He reads news articles; watches Youtube videos about his particular interests; and every week or two, he visits here. (I don't ask or remind him to do so, because his leisure time should be his own, without any form of pressure to do particular things.) It's a busy life he leads.
-----

I am not, ordinarily, a fan of surprises. I like to know exactly what is happening, and when, and where, and (if possible) why. And yet, very busy Beloved Husband presented me with what can only be described as A Truly Thoughtful Surprise.

Remember the post about Le Petit Prince? I had mentioned that in my free time, I might look for a French/English version of the book.

And lo and behold, Beloved Husband not only visited the blog, but after reading that post, went online and found such a book, and then presented it to me.

Thank you, Beloved.

On risque de pleurer un peu si l’on s’est laissé apprivoiser...




No comments:

Post a Comment