Saturday, February 20, 2016

One Thing

Herself speaks.

Today on the way to pick up antibiotics for Offspring the Third (who, after running a fever around 103 degrees -- that was only marginally diminished by alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen -- into a fourth day. was determined by the doctor to have an ugly throat infection), a song by Ricky Martin cycled through on the iPod: She Bangs.

(Yes, I know - I might have questionable music tastes according to some people. Still, the song is catchy.)

At one point, the lyrics are:

She reminds me that a woman only got one thing on her mind.

And I couldn't help but wonder: what could that one thing possibly be? Only ONE thing? ONLY one thing? What kind of woman is this? Women have 8 bazillion things on their minds, all the time. I think. At least, I know I do. 

Now I'm perplexed. What is that one thing? 

I may never know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment