Saturday, April 30, 2016

Chores

Herself speaks.

I took my car for an oil change/service this morning. Car Things are tasks that I thoroughly loathe doing, but I know I need to be able to handle such tasks myself. And so I did.

Afterwards, I went to select new glasses since my prescription has changed slightly. This is an onerous task, too -- it requires looking in a mirror, repeated times. Not to mention, looking really close-up, because I cannot see my face without my prescription glasses. Ugh. Sigh.

Now I should go exercise, clean the house, do the grocery shopping, and then do some Work.

Sometimes, I am tired of being an Adult. This might be one of those times.

However: I had a bowl of ice cream for a late lunch. That would be a perk of being an Adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment